Wine Tour Italy | 26-31st October, 2018
26 Oct 2018 | Il Dolce Vino Project
We are very thrill to announce that, after the first edition of wine tour to Italy in April 2018, we are planning the second wine tour to Italy from Thursday 25th October until Wednesday 31st October, 2018 . The Italian Region we have chosen for this edition of the wine tour is Piedmont , one of the most important wine producing Regions of Italy, where world-renown wines like Barolo, Barbaresco, Barbera, Dolcetto, Nebbiolo, Moscato and many, many other, are made. It is also home to the legendary White Truffle of Alba .Exclusively conceived for the members of the Italics Wine Clubs in India, the tour will give to participants a unique experience of Italy's and Piedmont’s unparalleled culture, landscape, artistic, architectural and gastronomic heritage , seen through the lenses of Italian wine culture.
The scheduled itinerary will be the following:
- Friday 26th October – Arrival in TURIN - Hotel check-in and visit to the city
- Saturday 27th October - Visit to the Museo Egizio in the morning, in the afternoon transfer to Venaria Reale
- Sunday 28th October - Transfer to Alba, Visit to Alba International White Truffle Fair
- Monday 29th October - Visit to selected wineries with wine and food tastings
- Tuesday 30th October - Visit to Wine Bank, with heritage siteseeing in Barolo & Barbaresco Land
- Wednesday 31st October - Flight back to India
The IICCI proposes an all-inclusive package comprehensive of:
- International flight (economy class) from Delhi / Mumbai / Bengaluru / Kolkata | Chennai to Turin (arrival to Turin on Friday 26th October at 8.00 am)
- Accommodation in Italy for 5 nights and meals for 5 days
- Tickets to heritage sites - Local transfers
- VISA Processing
As there are only 5 seats available, you are kindly requested to fill-in the attached form within Wednesday 3rd October, 2018.
In the same, you will also find the costs along with terms and conditions. For any further information and details, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Kiran Vaidya - Italicswineclub@indiaitaly.com or +91 2267728186.
So, are you ready to join us for an unforgettable experience and to enjoy the wonders of Italian wines, art and culture?